What We Stand For
The Oyster Bay-East Norwich Chamber of Commerce brings businesses and resources together to serve, represent and promote local commerce while advancing the general welfare of our community.
Collaboration, Advocacy & Community Enhancement
We advocate for the success and advancement of businesses. Whatever the size, Chamber membership will help you build and expand your business connections, generate exposure through networking and advertising opportunities, and develop new resources by sharing the knowledge base of more than 150 local companies. We also welcome residents who want to participate in improving our Hamlet.
Top Reasons to Support Your Local Chamber
- New Business Contacts help your business grow with exposure to like-minded people
- Community Improvement through the Chamber’s special committees and programs: beautification, student-business partnerships, special events, marketing and more
- Referrals, networking and sales opportunities through exposure to the community and members
- Sponsorship - Highlight your business and your commitment to Oyster Bay-East Norwich by sponsoring signature events and activities.
- Publicity – Chamber members receive real exposure through our website, e-mail blasts and social network platforms
- Ribbon Cutting - Member businesses can also gain publicity and exposure through a free ribbon cutting ceremony or specially designed networking event.
- Marketing and Advertising – Targeted, effective and affordable advertising (Chamber media) to help you advertise effectively on a small budget & Explore LI app
- Credibility – Membership shows commitment to the future of Oyster Bay and East Norwich
- A Healthy Local Economy – Help create a strong local economy to keep our business momentum moving forward
- Gain a Voice - Community involvement gives our members first hand exposure to issues that directly affect your business