What We Stand For
The Oyster Bay-East Norwich Chamber of Commerce brings businesses and resources together to serve, represent and promote local commerce while advancing the general welfare of our community.
Collaboration, Advocacy & Community Enhancement
We advocate for the success and advancement of businesses. Whatever the size, Chamber membership will help you build and expand your business connections, generate exposure through networking and advertising opportunities, and develop new resources by sharing the knowledge base of more than 150 local companies. We also welcome residents who want to participate in improving our Hamlet.
Top Reasons to Support Your Local Chamber
- New Business Contacts help your business grow with exposure to like-minded people
- Community Improvement through the Chamber’s special committees and programs: beautification, student-business partnerships, special events, marketing and more
- Referrals, networking and sales opportunities through exposure to the community and members
- Sponsorship - Highlight your business and your commitment to Oyster Bay-East Norwich by sponsoring signature events and activities.
- Publicity – Chamber members receive real exposure through our website, e-mail blasts and social network platforms
- Ribbon Cutting - Member businesses can also gain publicity and exposure through a free ribbon cutting ceremony or specially designed networking event.
- Marketing and Advertising – Targeted, effective and affordable advertising (Chamber media) to help you advertise effectively on a small budget & Explore LI app
- Credibility – Membership shows commitment to the future of Oyster Bay and East Norwich
- A Healthy Local Economy – Help create a strong local economy to keep our business momentum moving forward
- Gain a Voice - Community involvement gives our members first hand exposure to issues that directly affect your business
30, 60, 90 day Milestones to help you navigate getting started
- Visit Oyster Bay - East Norwich Chamber website www.visitoysterbay.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc @obenchamber
- Add the Chamber logo to your website
- Log in to your Member Information Center (MIC), update your business profile
- Set up Explore LI profile (ask us about our training materials)
- Engage your employees by subscribing them to Chamber news and updates
- Contact us to schedule a Ribbon Cutting
- Look for potential business connections in the Member Business Directory
- Create partnerships with fellow Member business with a phone call, or follow-up with someone you met at a Chamber event
- Take advantage of a Member Benefit like promoting an event using the Member Info Center
- Encourage your staff to attend a Chamber event
Exclusive Member Benefit: Explore LI
- We are embracing technology with this new app that is FREE to our members and will allow you to further promote your business (training materials available)
- Download "Explore LI" from the app store of your ios or Android device
- Create campaigns for events and promotions for FREE! Get discovered on Explore LI!
- Contact us for your chamber specific code.