- Oakcliff Sailing: 4 South Street
- Raynham Hall Museum: 30 West Main Street
- Glamour Look Inc: 21 Audrey Ave
- Long Island Picture Frame & Art Gallery of Oyster Bay: 4 Audrey Ave
- The Life Enrichment Center at Oyster Bay: 45 E. Main Street
- Brooks Robb & Callahan: 35 Audrey Ave
- Wonderland Tree Care + Landscapes: 72 Hamilton Ave
- Gone Dancing: 10 Audrey Ave
- Chrison & Bellina: 24 Audrey Ave
- N.T. Designs: 279 South Street
- Theodore's Books: 17 Audrey Ave
- The Wine Line: 30 Audrey Ave
Holiday Stroll, Market & Tree Lighting
Once again, the Oyster Bay - East Norwich Chamber of Commerce & the Oyster Bay Main Street Association brings to you this beloved annual Holiday event
Take a stroll around town, check out the shops and market, grab some gifts for friends and loved ones, grab a bite, grab a drink, and be merry!
Festivities kick off at 1pm with the kid's ice skating rink. The market begins at 1pm! There will be continuous activities throughout the afternoon including a visit from SANTA! Tree Lighting will be around sunset (appx 4:30). See you there!
We've tasked our local Oyster Bay & East Norwich businesses with storefronts to decorate for the holidays! Judging will begin on Small Business Saturday which is November 25th!
Online public voting will be available. Only one vote per email, so make sure you do all of your research (aka shopping) before voting. The public voting will select the finalists, and a distinguished panel of judges, including Town of Oyster Bay Clerk, Rich LaMarca and OBEN Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Francesco Ianni will select the winner.
The winner will also be featured in an Oyster Bay Herald story after the 1st of the year and will receive a half-page ad in the paper to be used to promote their business.
Are you a OB-EN located business with a storefront and you wish to join the fun? Sign up here!